- To declare a minor, students must first meet with a Faculty Advisor within the History of Art Department.
- Information on Faculty Advisors can be found on the Advising page
- Receiving a minor in History of Art requires five courses (15 credit hours) from any of the department’s offerings each semester.
- At least two of these courses must be at or above the 4000-level
- Once the student has completed all 15 credit hours, he or she should meet with the Faculty Advisor, who will approve and sign the Minor Program Form. The student will then file this form with his or her college advisor and officially receive the minor.
We encourage our History of Art minors to become active members of the Department; this includes attending lectures, social events, and joining our Undergraduate student organization, HAUS.